6. RF (radiofrequency) skin tightening will become even more popular, spurred on by microneedling devices which are more effective than transcutaneous ones. Being able to drive the RF energy to deeper levels both safely and reliably, as with the Infini, will lead to better and more predictable results. The other RF devices such as Thermage, Exilis, Pelleve, TriPolar, will become less and less relevant as consumers are disappointed by their results.
7. There will be even more interest in noninvasive fat removal. Lead by Coolsculpting, people will find that having no downtime, minimal risks, and getting real observable fat loss is better than getting liposuction. Certain areas such as outer thighs have been difficult to treat noninvasively but new attachments with Coolsculpting and/or new devices using high frequency ultrasound (HIFU) might be developed to treat all the areas that liposuction traditionally treats. Zerona will lose all relevance due to its lack of sustained results.
8. Lip enhancements will be smaller and done using blunt cannulas. It seems like the trend for having your lips enter the room before you do is waning. People want to look like they have naturally beautiful lips and not obviously overdone lips. Using blunt cannulas enables one to have minimal downtime, minimal discomfort, and a naturally enhanced look.
9. People will become more concerned with anti-aging procedures of the hands and chest. Volumization using Sculptra in the declotage and Radiesse in the hands will become popular. Skin tightening using the Infini RF device will help with the wrinkles. Spots can be improved with the Fraxel Dual or Q-switched laser.
10. Tear trough injection will be the most popular area treated with dermal fi
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved