COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DanDrit Biotech USA, Inc. ("DanDrit") a biotechnology company seeking to develop an approved vaccine for the treatment of colorectal cancer, entered into a placement agency agreement (the "Placement Agency Agreement") with Sunrise Securities Corp. as representative (the "Representative") of the several placement agents named in the Placement Agency Agreement, including The Benchmark Company, LLC (collectively, the "Placement Agents"), with respect to the sale by the Company of up to an aggregate of 2,400,000 shares (the "Shares") of the Company's common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (the "Common Stock"), at a price to the public of $5.00 per Share. The Placement Agency Agreement contains customary representations, warranties and agreements by the Company, customary conditions to closing, indemnification obligations of the Company and the Representative, including for liabilities under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act'), other obligations of the parties and termination provisions.
The Shares are being offered by the Company pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 (Registration File No. File No. 333-193965), as amended, which was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission") on August 12, 2014, and a related prospectus.
This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the Shares, nor shall there be any offer or sale of the Shares in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from: Sunrise Securities Corp. – 600 Lexington Ave., 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10022; or The Benchmark Company, LLC – 40 Fulton Street 19th Floor, New York'/>"/>
SOURCE DanDrit Biotech USA, Inc.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. GenWay Biotech Launches New Cardiovascular Diagnostic Blood Test at American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2011
2. Puma Biotechnology Announces Completion of Private Placement
3. Animal Biotechnology - Technologies, Markets and Companies
4. AtheroNova and Maxwell Biotech Group Ratify Agreement to Develop New Atherosclerosis Drug
5. The European Union Signs Grant Contract to Fund a 2 Million Euro Biotechnology Research Project Led by Hadassah College Jerusalem
6. Janssen Biotech, Inc. Announces Collaborative Development and Worldwide License Agreement for Investigational Anti-Cancer Drug, PCI-32765
7. Puma Biotechnology Announces Positive PB272 (Neratinib) Phase II Data at CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
8. Metamark Genetics Signs Collaboration Agreement on Novel Therapeutic Targets with Janssen Biotech
9. SuperNova Diagnostics® to Present at Biotech Showcase™ 2012 During JP Morgan Healthcare Conference January 9 - 12
10. Saladax Biomedical, Inc. to Present at Biotech Showcase™ 2012
11. Selexis SA to Present at Biotech Showcase 2012