Be the first to hear about Crystal Research's new report releases and upcoming media coverage. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/crystalresearch or visit http://crystalra.com/blog to stay up-to-date on industry and company news for clients under our research coverage.
About Crystal Research Associates, LLC
Crystal Research Associates, LLC is an independent research firm that provides institutional-quality research on small- and mid-cap companies. The firm is led by veteran Wall Street sell-side analyst Jeffrey Kraws , who is well known by the international financial media for his years of work on Wall Street and for providing consistent award-winning analyses and developing long-term relationships on both the buy-side and sell-side. He has been consistently ranked on Wall Street among the Top Ten Analysts for pharmaceutical stock performance in the world for almost two decades as well as ranked as the Number One Stock Picker in the world for pharmaceuticals by Starmine and for estimates from Zacks. Additionally, Mr. Kraws has been 5-Star ranked for top biotechnology stock performance by Starmine.
Crystal Research Associates' unique and novel product, the Executive Informational Overview® (EIO), is free of investment ratings, target prices, and forward-looking financial models. The EIO presents a crystal clear, detailed report on a company (public or private) in a manner that is easily understood by the Wall Street financial community. The EIO details a company's product/technology/service offerings, market size(s), key intellectual property, leadership, growth strategy, competition, risks, financial statements, key events, and other such fundamental information. Crystal Research Associates has offices in
SOURCE MetaStat, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. High pressure gold nanocrystal structure revealed
2. Tin nanocrystals for the battery of the future
3. Penn researchers show new level of control over liquid crystals
4. Liquid crystal research, future applications advance
5. Nanocrystals not small enough to avoid defects
6. Penn researchers make flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystals
7. Nanocrystals and nickel catalyst substantially improve light-based hydrogen production
8. Research on nanocrystals to move from lab to market
9. Engineers achieve longstanding goal of stable nanocrystalline metals
10. Novel technique to synthesize nanocrystals that harvest solar energy
11. Nanotechnology for Drug Delivery: Global Market for Nanocrystals