| Speaker: Ross Rothmeier, senior director, EDC portfolio, clinical development services
June 23, 2009:
- "Corrective Action and Preventive Action Program for Clinical Trial Programs"
8:00 a.m. | Session Chair: Bruce Wagman, MBA, RN, RAC, vice president, regulatory affairs and quality assurance, clinical development services
- "Routine Monitoring Visits: Pragmatic Approaches to Reduce Prep Time by More Than 50%"
9:30 a.m. | Poster Presentation: Ann Flandermeyer, BSN, PhD, MSN, RN, project management and clinical operations
- "Early Exposure to the Science of Safety Through Clinical Research in a CRO Setting for Future Medical Professionals"
9:30 a.m. | Poster Presentation: Jackie Miller-Giles, MT (ASCP), MS, global clinical pharmacology
- "Nonclinical Support for First-in-Human Clinical Trials"
2:00 p.m. | Speaker: Paul Baldrick, PhD, head of department, pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- "Defining Quality in Clinical Trials (2nd Annual Update)"
2:00 p.m. | Session Chair: John Poland, PhD, senior director, regulatory policy, UK, clinical development services
- "Changes in the WHO Review of Psychoactive Substances for International Control"
4:00 p.m. | Session Chair: Edgar Adams, ScD, MS, executive director, epidemiology, periapproval services
- "Site Preferences for EDC - A Comparison of European and North American Perspectives"
4:00 p.m. | Session ChaiPage: 1 2 3 4 5 Related biology technology :1
. Covance Elects John McCartney to Companys Board of Directors2
. Covance Reports First Quarter Revenue of $441M and EPS of $0.63; Updates Full Year Financial Targets3
. Covance Opens New Clinical Development Offices in Chile, Peru and Expands Argentina Office4
. Jina Ventures Advises Swiss Pharma Contract on Strategic Sale to Covance Inc5
. Covance Increases Early Clinical Footprint in Europe with Acquisition of Swiss-Based Early Clinical Development Site6
. Covance Purchases Equity Stake in Caprion Proteomics7
. Covance and Lilly Finalize 10-Year, $1.6 Billion Strategic R&D Collaboration8
. Covance Decides to Pursue Its Original Preclinical Strategy in China9
. Covance and WuXi PharmaTech to Form a Joint Venture to Provide World-Class Preclinical Services in China10
. Covance to Present at The R.W. Baird 2008 Growth Stock Conference11
. Covance to Present at Merrill Lynch Global Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device Conference