LONDON, August 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Pharma IQ is pioneering new compound management discussion platform with launch of the first ever compound management event - Compound Management and Integrity Online event, which will take an innovative form of 11 online session over the course of 5 weeks, beginning 31st of October 2011.
Simplifying the compound management and integrity process is high on the agenda for many organisations and this was recently recognised by Dr. Mike May in an issue of Drug Discovery and Development, which observed that organisations are seeking more efficient ways of keeping track of libraries of compounds and biological samples as they expand.
12 speakers from 10 countries will deliver 11 presentations:
- Leibniz-Insitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
- University of Dundee
- Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development
- GlaxoSmithKline R&D China
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen Germany
- Scripps Florida
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Key topics to discussed by expert panel include:
- Reducing facility's footprint for leaner operation
- Case Study from Astra Zeneca: Linking Automation Systems in the Wake of Site Closures to Increase Efficiency
- Compound Management in an Academic Environment - the Dundee Experience
- Managing the transition and applying the 80/20 rule
- Overcoming compound management challenges unique to China
- Case Study from Abbot Laboratories: Addressing the Logistics of Shipping and Receiving Materials Across International Boundaries
- Compound Management at a small, satellite HTS centre
- Addressing quality control issues in day-to-day HTS compound management operations
- Quality assessment and concentration determination of Actelion's compound solutions by automated LCMS and quantitative NMR
- Successfully collaborating with CROs and external partners
The online form of the event is meant to help to reach the global audience and enable experts from Europe to have a live discussion with their colleagues in US, Canada and Australia without the need to leave their desk.
'In response to the fact that we operate in a time of reduced budgets and time, this conference takes place 100% online, therefore no travelling expenses or timing conflicts would occur,' says Katilen Exum, Compound Management and Integrity Online Director. 'What's more, if someone misses a session, it can always be accesses online as a recorded version of live session. It also means thatnow we can easily access global audience and industry experts from United States will be able to network easily with their colleagues from Europe without the need of leaving their desk or home.'
To find out more about how Compound Management and Integrity Online plans to bring together word-wide renowned experts in the field, or to join the online discussion, visit the event website the website: http://www.compoundmanagementonline.com.
For more information, images or press passes, contact:
PHARMA IQ Related biology technology :1
Joanna Checinska, Marketing Manager
. Sigma-Aldrich Signs Exclusive Agreement With IsoSciences, LLC, to Distribute Isotopically Labeled Bioactive Compounds2
. New USP 797 Regulations May Create New Hazards for Compounding Pharmacy Directors3
. TorreyPines Therapeutics Strategically Repositions as Development Company Focusing on Three Versatile Lead Compounds4
. Retrospective Analysis of Phase 3 Data Suggest Wyeths Investigational Compound Bazedoxifene/Conjugated Estrogens Comparable to Placebo on Incidence of Abnormal Mammograms5
. The Lilly TB Drug Discovery Initiative Begins Work on New Compounds to Fill Early-Stage TB Drug Pipeline6
. Morria Biopharmaceuticals Plc Announces Results From its Pre-Clinical Screening of Novel Anti-Inflammatory Compounds7
. Update: The Lilly TB Drug Discovery Initiative Begins Work on New Compounds to Fill Early-Stage TB Drug Pipeline8
. Northern Antibiotics Presents New Data on Novel Polymyxin Compounds at the Joint ICAAC/IDSA 20089
. Baxa Features Rapid-Fill(TM) Colored Labels, PACT(TM) Products, Exacta-Mix(TM) 2400 Compounders and Abacus(TM) Software at the ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting10
. Albemarle Manufactures Zymes PTS, the Lead Compound in a Breakthrough Solubilization Technology11
. ImQuest Presents IND-Enabling Safety Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetic Data for the Therapeutic HIV Compound IQP-0410 at Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections