Net sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009 were $107.6 million and net loss, on a GAAP basis, was $4.5 million ($0.18 per share). Non-GAAP net loss for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009 was $0.9 million or $0.04 per share.
Bookings received during the three months ended January 2, 2010 of $158.4 million increased 53.3% from $103.3 million in the same prior year period and increased by 18.7% compared to bookings of $133.4 million in the immediately preceding quarter. The book-to-bill ratio was 1.3, resulting in backlog of $202.8 million at January 2, 2010 compared to a backlog of $164.3 million at October 3, 2009 and a backlog of $162.0 million at December 27, 2008.
We ended the quarter with cash and short term investments of $240.6 million, a decrease of $3.0 million from cash and short term investments of $24
SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Coherent, Inc. to Webcast Third Fiscal Quarter 2008 Results
2. Coherent, Inc. Announces Termination of SEC Informal Inquiry
3. Coherent, Inc. to Webcast Fourth Fiscal Quarter 2007 Results
4. Coherent, Inc. Receives Expected Letter from NASDAQ
5. Covance Reports Fourth Quarter Revenue of $485M and EPS of $0.64 Per Share
6. Æterna Zentaris Partner Keryx Reports a Statistically Significant Benefit in Survival from Updated Results of a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study of Perifosine (KRX-0401) in the Treatment of Advanced Metastatic Colon Cancer
7. Medicago reports positive Phase I results for its avian flu pandemic vaccine
8. Neogen Reports 18% Increase in Net Income
9. EntreMed Reports Receipt of Third Quarter Royalty Payment
10. AEterna Zentaris Partner, Keryx, Reports Updated Phase 1/2 Data, Including New Survival Data, on Perifosine (KRX-0401) in the Treatment of Advanced Multiple Myeloma at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
11. YM BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FIRST PATIENT IN PHASE I/II TRIAL OF JAK1/JAK2 INHIBITOR, CYT387 ENROLLED BY CYTOPIA