BUFFALO, N.Y., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP Microcap Conference, May 30, in New York, NY.
Neil Lyons , CPA, Chief Financial Officer of Cleveland BioLabs, will present the Company's oncology and biodefense programs on May 30 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A live and archived webcast of the Company's presentation will be available on the Investors page of the Cleveland BioLabs website at www.cbiolabs.com.
For more information and registration, please visit the conference website: http://www.marcumllp.com/microcap
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging deep mechanistic understanding of the cell death process, apoptosis, to develop a robust pipeline of compounds primarily focused on oncology applications and mitigation of radiation injury. The Company's lead compound is being developed as both a radiation countermeasure and a cancer treatment. The Company has two operating subsidiaries, Incuron, LLC, and Panacela Labs, Inc., and strategic relationships with the Cleveland Clinic, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, the Children's Cancer Institute Australia and the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute. To learn more about Cleveland BioLabs, Inc., please visit the Company's website at http://www.cbiolabs.com.
About Marcum LLP
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation. Ranked among the top 15, Marcum LLP offers the resources of 1,000 professionals, including over 125 partners, in more than 20 offices throughout New York, '/>"/>
SOURCE Marcum LLP
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Ganeden Biotech® Moves Its State-Of-The-Art Lab To Its World Headquarters In Cleveland
2. New England Biolabs Releases the NEBNext Microbiome DNA Enrichment Kit
3. New England Biolabs opens seventh subsidiary in Singapore
4. New England Biolabs New Website Adds Technical Information, Easy Ordering, and Better Search
5. NIH Awards New England Biolabs a Phase II SBIR Grant for the Research and Development of Novel Enzymes for Epigenetic Studies
6. New England Biolabs Develops Novel Polymerase with Ultra-High Fidelity and Minimal GC Bias
7. New England Biolabs Demonstrates Support for Interactive Scientific Literature by Collaborating with AQnowledge
8. New England Biolabs Signs Agreement with Synthetic Genomics Inc. to Launch Gibson Assembly™ Master Mix for Molecular and Synthetic Biology Applications
9. New England Biolabs Introduces Polbase, an Information Repository of Scientific Data for Polymerase Researchers
10. MacroGenics Announces Margetuximab (MGAH22) Phase 1 Data Presentation at ASCO; Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Study to Evaluate Activity of Margetuximab in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer
11. Synthetic Biologics to Present at the 2nd Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference