HONG KONG, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) (the "Company") today announced its plan to release financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, November 14, 2013, after market close in the US.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, November 15, 2013 to discuss its financial performance and give a brief overview of the Company's recent developments, followed by a question and answer session. Interested parties may access the audio webcast through the Company's IR website at http://ir.chinacordbloodcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be accessible two hours after the conference call and available for three weeks at the same URL link above. Listeners may also access the call by dialing 1-631-514-2526 or 1-855-298-3404 for US callers or +852-5808-3202 for Hong Kong callers, access code: 5266601.
Please dial in ten minutes prior to the conference call to ensure proper connection, and be prepared to provide your name and company name to the operator.
Supplemental financial information referenced in the conference call and the second quarter of fiscal 2014 earnings press release will be available at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com, in the section titled Investor Center/Press Release, after 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2013 and in the Company's Report on Form 6-K for the month of November 2013 available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in Chin
SOURCE China Cord Blood Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. China Cord Blood Corporation to Report Second Quarter and First Half of Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
2. China Sky One Medical to Jointly Launch Adult Stem Cell Research Enterprise
3. China Cord Blood Corporation Announces Results of 2011 Annual General Meeting
4. Hemodialysis Machine Industry 2012 Global & China Market Research Report - ReportsnReports
5. 3SBio Inc. to Present at the UBS Greater China Conference 2012
6. Elsevier Launches Bilingual International Nursing Skill Training and Management Platform: NursingChina.com
7. Life Technologies Partners With DaAn Gene to Develop and Commercialize Molecular Diagnostic Assays in China
8. China Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2012
9. Sigma-Aldrich Opens New Wuxi Packaging and Quality Control Facilities to Enhance Capabilities Serving China and Asia-Pacific Region
10. China Cord Blood Corporation Announces Completion of $65 Million Convertible Debt Financing with KKR
11. China Biologic Has Announced the Resignation of CFO Y. Tristan Kuo and Named Mr. Ming Yang as Interim CFO