HONG KONG, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) (the "Company") today announced its plan to release financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, after market close in the U.S.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 to discuss its financial performance and give a brief overview of the Company's recent developments, followed by a question and answer session. Interested parties may access the audio webcast through the Company's IR website at http://ir.chinacordbloodcorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be accessible two hours after the presentation and available for three weeks at the same URL link above. Listeners may also access the call by dialing 1-718-354-1231 or 1-866-519-4004 for U.S. callers or +852-2475-0994 for Hong Kong callers, access code: 73748995.
Please dial in ten minutes prior to the conference call to ensure proper connection, and be prepared to provide your name and company name to the operator.
Supplemental financial information referenced in the conference call and the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 earnings press release will be available at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com, in the section titled Investor Center/Press Release, after 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 and in the Company's Report on Form 6-K for the month of June 2013 available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in
SOURCE China Cord Blood Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Elsevier Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Peoples Medical Publishing House, China
2. Infinata's BioPharm Insight Global Editor Kim Ha to Moderate Panel at 3rd Annual U.S.-China Conference on Strategies for Mining Profits from Pharma Opportunities in China
3. China Engineering Plastics Industry will Reach US$5 Million By 2017 - Engineering Plastics Market, Share, Size, Analysis, Market Scale, Competition and Forecast 2013-2017
4. China Industry Reports: 2013 Research on Swine Industry Chain, Human Tetanus Immunoglobulin, Power Energy Storage Battery and Wind Power Lubricating Grease at ReportsnReports.com
5. Future Course of New Lethal Avian Flu Outbreak in China Can Be Predicted
6. China Cord Blood Corporation Received AABB Accreditation
7. China Diagnostic Reagent Industry Report, 2012-2014
8. Research on China's FISH Probe (Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization Probe) Industry, 2013-2017
9. Probiotic Action Announces China’s $5 Billion Dollar Investment in Probiotics
10. China Probiotics Market 2012-2016
11. China Market Data: Acrylonitrile, Phytol and Branched Chain Amino Acids Analysis in New Research Reports at RnRMarketResearch.com