All forward-looking statements and reasons why results might differ included in this release are made as of the date of this press release, based on information currently available to Cepheid, and Cepheid assumes no obligation to update any such forward-looking statement or reasons why results might differ.
(1) Parkin DM, Pisani P, Ferlay J. Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J
(2) Mahmud SM, Franco EL. An overview of epidemiological and public health
research on HPVs presented at the 21st International Papillomavirus
Conference in Mexico City, 20-26 February 2004. Papillomavirus Rep
(3) Walboomers JM, Jacobs MV, Manos MM, Bosch FX, Kummer JA, Shah KV, et
al. Human papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical
cancer worldwide. J Pathol 1999;189:12-9.
(4) Brown ML, Lipscomb J, Snyder C. The burden of illness of cancer:
economic cost and quality of life. Annual Review of Public Health
(5) Viral load of human papilloma virus 16 as a determinant for
development of cervical carcinoma in situ: a nested case-control
study. The Lancet, Volume 355, Issue 9222, Pages 2189-2193 A.
Josefsson, P. Magnusson, N. Ylitalo, P. Srensen, P. Qwarforth-Tubbin,
P. Andersen, M. Melbye, H. Adami, U. Gyllensten
**(Note: The cost estimates were originally presented in 1996 U.S.
dollars, which were updated to 2000 U.S. dollars using the Medical Care
Component of the Consumer Price Index [MCPI].)
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved