Estrellita is a privately held San Francisco Bay Area company that acquired the rights to the small molecule LTA4H inhibitor, EP-501, from a major pharmaceutical company. The company, led by Dr. William Guilford, was developing the novel orally-available drug as a potential safe and effective treatment for a wide range of chronic inflammatory diseases.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements included in this press release that are not a description of historical facts may be forward looking statements. The inclusion of forward looking statements should not be regarded as a representation by Celtaxsys that any of its plans will be achieved. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated or set forth in this press release due to the risks and uncertainties inherent in Celtaxsys's business including, without limitation, statements about difficulties or delays in developing, obtaining regulatory approval, manufacturing and commercializing its products, unexpected performance or side effects of its products, the scope and validity of its products' patent protection, competition from other companies and its ability to obtain additional financing to support its operations. All forward looking statements are qua
SOURCE Celtaxsys, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Dr. Michael Hanley Joins Celtaxsys as CEO
2. Dr. H. Daniel Perez Joins Celtaxsys Board of Directors
3. Duff & Phelps Acquires Lumin Expert Group To Build Global Intellectual Property Practice
4. Safecor Health Acquires Unit-Dose Pharmaceutical Leader RSC
5. Arisyn Therapeutics Inc. Acquires Highly Novel Portfolio of Therapeutic Small Molecules for Infectious Disease and Cancer
6. MediCult Acquires US-Based MidAtlantic Diagnostics to Further Strengthen ART Presence
7. Milestone Scientific Acquires Additional Patent Rights for Painless Injections and Resolves Related Litigations
8. Advanced Instruments Acquires D & F Control Systems Inc.
9. Circassia Acquires North American and Japanese Rights to Dopexamine
10. CPA Acquires Renowned German Patent Research Specialist, SVPG
11. Millstone Medical Outsourcing Acquires New Facility to Accommodate Growing Business, Provide Additional Clean Room Capacity