Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
This latest report analyzes clinical trial trends and the evolution of several therapeutics areas within cellular therapy [orthopedic, skin/wound care, cardiovascular, and CNS disorders] and presents the current status of every single program within the preclinical through the various clinical trial phases and onto commercialization. We also present the breakout of clinical trials in the bona fide cellular therapy sector with respect to geographic breakout, breakout by type of cells utilized, and disease classes interrogated.
Select Biosciences has also provided a detailed quantitative analysis of the cord blood field as it is rapidly evolving. The report's coverage provides hard numbers on sizes of the various registries, the TNC breakouts of banked units, detailed cost breakouts for banking as well as HSCTs utilizing cord blood. Furthermore, given the author's global footprint, they've been able to compare the EU and US markets side-by-side in this analysis.
ATMP regulatory guidelines governing the marketing authorization of cellular therapeutics in the European Union are also given. Details on the statute as well as implications to companies seeking to navigate this space are provided.
Presented in this Report
Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research Activity in the US
- Sales of Commercial Products and Services in Stem Cell/Regenerative Medicine Sectors
- Breakout of Spending by Companies in the Cellular Therapy/Regenerative Medicine Space
- Breakout of Spending by Product Platforms in Various Spaces
- Autologous vs. Allogeneic Business Models in the Cellular Therapy Space
- Autologous vs. Allogeneic Cellular Therapy: Industry SWOT
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Quantitative Market Forecast
- Cellular Therapy Product Pipeline
- Clinical Trials Quantitative Metrics and Detailed Breakout by Phase, Cell Type, Therapeutic Areas Addressed, Geography
- HSCTs Performed in the EU: Percent Breakout by Disease Classes Addressed
- Indications for HSCTs in North America: Disease Classes Addressed, Age of Recipients, Types of HSCs Utilized, Classes of Transplant Inoculum
- Cost Analyses of HSCTs in the EU vs. US Markets
- Cord Blood Banking Quantitative Market Metrics
- Growth of BM, PBL, and CB Units Worldwide in Public Banks and Registries, Segmented by Country
- Cord Blood Transplantation Trends: Age of Recipient, Disease Classes Addressed
- EU and US Cord Blood Transplantation Detailed Cost Breakouts
- EU ATMP Regulation Detailed Analysis
- Stem Cells Worldwide Publications Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hw5xw/cellular_therapy
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10560183.htm.
Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Cellular Dynamics and Coriell Institute for Medical Research Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Grants from California Institute for Regenerative Medicine to Manufacture and Bank Stem Cell Lines2
. Cellular Biomedicine Group Appoints Dr. Jianping Dai to the Board of Directors3
. Cellular Biomedicine Group President Presents Keynote Address at New York Stem Cell Summit4
. Cellular Biomedicine Group Announces ISO 9001:2008 Certification and ISO-14644 Cleanroom Certification5
. Cellular Therapy Market and Cord Blood Market 2013 Industry Research Report: MarketResearchReports.Biz6
. EastBridge Investment Group Announces Completion of its Merger with Cellular Biomedicine Group - Shareholder Conference Call to be held February 8th7
. Childhood Obesity Linked to Increased Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Adulthood8
. Proteins shine a brighter light on cellular processes9
. Van Andel Research Institute Study Provides New Details of Fundamental Cellular Process10
. Cellular Dynamics Announces Commercial Launch of iCell® Neurons for Neuroscience Drug Discovery11
. SoundMindz TM Releases ‘Anti-Anxiety TM’ Mobile App - A Complete Stress Therapy Program