PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Cellular Biomedicine Group (OTCQB:CBMG) announced that their A-Stromal™ adipose stromal cell purification kit is ready to launch on the market in China. In addition, they have signed an exclusive China and Hong Long license for ProCeller computer controlled processing system to extract stem cells from adipose tissue. These two products, when used together, allow for safe and contaminant-free isolation of one million Vascular Stromal Cells per 1 mL of adipose tissue in as little as sixty minutes. The potential clients for both products are cosmetic clinics, research institutions, sports medicine departments and veterinarian clinics.
The A-Stromal™ kit was developed completely in-house by Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. and is covered by two China patents. The China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) approved this kit as a medical device and it is the first certified product of its kind in China. It contains all critical reagents and material to purify Vascular Stromal Cells (VSC) or Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) from adipose (fat) tissue and includes detailed instructions for use and hands-on training.
Dr. William Cao, CEO of Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc., explained, "The proprietary protocols of the A-Stromal™ kit provide a high concentration of VSC, averaging one million VSC cells per 1 mL of adipose tissue, with greater than 90% cell viability. This allows the doctor to extract a very small amount of adipose tissue from the patient in order to isolate enough VSC required for a therapeutic or cosmetic procedure."
The A-Stromal™ kits will be manufactured in Cellular Biomedicine Group's cGMP-certified facility in Wuxi, China
SOURCE Cellular Biomedicine Group
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Cellular Biomedicine Group Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2013 Financial Results and Business Highlights
2. Decellularized mouse heart beats again after regenerating with human heart precursor cells
3. Cellular Dynamics International Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
4. Cellular Biomedicine Group Announces Expansion in the Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Market
5. Cellular Therapy and Cord Blood 2013 Market Report
6. Cellular Biomedicine Group Announces Appointment of Corporate Controller
7. Cellular Dynamics International Expands MyCell Products Line with Disease Models, Genetic Engineering Patents
8. Cellular Dynamics International Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
9. Cellular Biomedicine Group Achieves 50% Enrollment Milestone in Phase I Clinical Trial for Knee Osteoarthritis
10. Intra-Cellular Therapies Appoints Professor Sir Michael Rawlins to its Board of Directors
11. Top Genetic and Cellular Researchers Honored at ASGCT 16th Annual Meeting