SAN DIEGO, July 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cardium Therapeutics (NYSE Amex: CXM) today reported that the Company has received a letter from the NYSE Amex LLC informing Cardium that it has now resolved matters relating to the Company's exchange listing compliance.
In the communication from NYSE Amex LLC, Cardium was informed that based upon a review of publicly available information, including the Company's Form 8-K filed on June 24, 2010, the Company has resolved the continued listing deficiencies referenced in the NYSE Amex LLC's letter dated December 28, 2009, as previously reported. In addition, the Exchange also indicated that as with the case for all listed issuers, the Company's continued listing eligibility will continue to be assessed on an ongoing basis and that the Company is subject to the provisions of Section 1009(h) of the NYSE Amex Company Guide, which may be accessed at www.nyse.com/regulation.
SOURCE Cardium Therapeutics
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. ITGI Medical Received a CE Mark for its Second Pericardium Covered Stent - AneuGraft(R) - for Tortuous Vessels
2. Cardium Announces FDA 510(K) Clearance of InnerCools RapidBlue(TM) Endovascular System
3. Cardium Reports on Third Quarter 2008 Financial Results and Revised Business Strategies for Operating Units
4. Cardiums InnerCool Announces New Tissue-Specific UroCool(TM) System for Use in Prostate Surgeries
5. Cardiums InnerCool Announces First Patient Treated With New Tissue-Specific UroCool(TM) System in Robotic-Assisted Prostate Surgery Study
6. Cardium Announces Retirement of Director
7. Cardium Completes $3.5 Million Credit Facility
8. FDA has Granted HUD (Humanitarian Use Device) Designation to ITGIs Pericardium Covered Stents, Over and Under(R) and Aneugraft(R), for Treatment of Perforations and Dissections of Native Coronary Arteries and Saphenous Vein Grafts
9. Cardium Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Review Recent Developments and Future Plans for the Excellarate(TM) Clinical Development Program
10. Cardiums InnerCool Therapies Business to Be Acquired By Royal Philips Electronics
11. Cardium Regains Listing Compliance with NYSE Amex