3. Indication: Shows the distribution and deployment of target strategies by cancer indications. The competitive level in each cancer indication is assessed.
4. Company: Provides a cross-examination of each company's entire pipeline on the basis of its defined drug target strategies, including a Competitive Fall-Out analysis and a corporate pipeline ranking based on 15 parameters.
Our Analysis includes:
* Head-to-head target competing analysis
* Significant drug target overlap analysis
* Cross-sectional R&D profiling of individual drug targets.
* Cross-over analysis of target strategies among different tumor types.
* Competitive Fall-Out analysis of the entire company pipeline: Answering three core questions about each company's pipeline: -Where are we?-Where is our general and specific competition?-What is the level of competition where we want to be?
* 15 parameter deep corporate pipeline ranking, including both internal and external pipeline factors.The report serves as an external commercial advocate for your company's interest in the antibody pipeline in cancer by: * Better identifying benchmarking peers
* Providing rationale for in/out licensing decisions of drug candidates
* Performing proper drug due diligence
* Strategies for commercial planning
* Guiding Research & Development efforts
1 Executive Summary 32 About Cancer Highlights™ 52.1 Cancer Focus Areas 52.2 Subscribe Today and Start Saving 62.2.1 Type of License 62.3 Additional Information 62.4 BioSeeker Group's Oncology Team 63 Methodology 73.1 Cancer Highlights'™ Five Pillar Drug Assessment 74 Table of Contents 94.1 List of Figures 234.2 List of Tables 235 Introduction 355.1 The Scope of this Report 355.2 Definitions 385.3 Abbreviations 386 Consider the Therapeutic Target Among Ant
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved