Key features of this report
• Discussion of the factors leading to current imperatives to increased biotech tech transfer.
• Detailed descriptions of both effective and ineffective biotech tech transfer approaches.
• In depth analysis of the types of different biotech tech transfer relationships, their advantages and disadvantages.
• More than 10 case studies that illustrate biotech tech transfer best practices.
• Comprehensive discussion of offshore biotech tech transfer, particularly focusing on India and China.
Scope of this report
• Understand the driving forces behind biotech tech transfer.
• Save time and money with the report's succinct compilation and analysis of current biotech tech transfer trends.
• Learn how biotech tech transfer will evolve over the next several years and why.
• Assess your competitive position vis-à-vis other technology sponsors or technology developers and learn about biotech tech transfer best practices via detailed case studies.
• Understand the reasons behind biotech tech transfer success and failure.
• Develop strategies to optimize your biotech tech transfer methodologies and protocols.
Key Market Issues
• The drug development industry is undergoing a significant change which may permanently re-shape product development activities. Many industry experts believe the industry is shrinking; at the very least, the focus is shifting from large in-house research teams to smart approaches, strategic outsourcing and technology transfer.
• Although cost cutting has previously not been a concern for R&D departments, the current economic environment has brought expense reduction programs into research labs. Most of the leading drug makers have recent
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved