akers and technology developers have optimized their biotech tech transfer methodologies and have developed sophisticated processes to select, monitor and manage a wide range of relationships, many other biotech tech transfer projects fail. A large proportion of these failures could be averted as many of the most common reasons for failure are preventable problems relating to due diligence failures, shortcomings in deal structure, management changes, cultural challenges, and inappropriate project organization and expectations. This report provides details on how to avoid these common pitfalls with case studies that illustrate best practices.
Key features of this report
• Discussion of the factors leading to current imperatives to increased biotech tech transfer.
• Detailed descriptions of both effective and ineffective biotech tech transfer approaches.
• In depth analysis of the types of different biotech tech transfer relationships, their advantages and disadvantages.
• More than 10 case studies that illustrate biotech tech transfer best practices.
• Comprehensive discussion of offshore biotech tech transfer, particularly focusing on India and China.
Scope of this report
• Understand the driving forces behind biotech tech transfer.
• Save time and money with the report's succinct compilation and analysis of current biotech tech transfer trends.
• Learn how biotech tech transfer will evolve over the next several years and why.
• Assess your competitive position vis-à-vis other technolPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Related biology technology :1
. PointCross Releases Catalyst for Building Business-Ready SharePoint Solutions in 1/10th the Time2
. Photo-catalytic, self cleaning coating for building exteriors3
. Techstreet Launches BuildingBlocks Utility for Industry Standards Saving Time and Increasing Productivity for Engineers4
. Arts Way Manufacturing Announces Launch of New Web Site For Arts Way Scientific - Buildings For Science5
. Secret of sandcastle construction could help revive ancient building technique, researchers say6
. Building better bone replacements with bacteria7
. Hendrick Construction Renovates USC Science Building8
. RPJ Housings Rebuilding Together Event Brings Estimated $300,000 Worth Of Volunteer Labor to Northern VA9
. InNexus Biotechnology Announces Launch of Large Scale Primate Study of DXL62510
. Yongye Biotechnology International Retains CCG Investor Relations11
. ThirdBiotech Announces Kemeta as Newest Sponsor