Robert Newman, CEO MiTeGen, said, "MiTeGen has a history of bringing cutting-edge sample handling innovation to crystallographers. We are excited to continue this tradition by partnering with Bluechiip to bring their sample tracking technology to beamlines and crystallography labs worldwide. The bluechiip® technology offers numerous advantages over traditional bar-coding of bases and is extremely well suited for cryogenic conditions, as well as room temperature studies."
About Bluechiip Limited:
Bluechiip has developed a wireless tracking solution for the healthcare and life science, security, defence and manufacturing industries which represents a generational change from current methods such as labels (hand-written and pre-printed), barcodes (linear and 2D) and microelectronic integrated circuit (IC)-based RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
The unique tag is based on MEMS technology and contains no electronics. The tag can either be embedded or manufactured into a storage product, such as vials or bags. Easy identification, along with any associated information from the tag such as temperature can be detected by a reader, which can also sense the temperature of the tagged items. The traditional identification technologies have significant limitati
SOURCE Bluechiip Limited
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Bluechiip Signs Strategic Partnership with Gentris Corporation
2. Olympus Licenses Digital Pathology Patents to Zeiss
3. Two Blades Foundation licenses genome engineering technology to KWS
4. Boulder Diagnostics Licenses Novel Rapid Detection Technology for Homocysteine and Related Compounds from Portland State University
5. HistoRx Licenses Melanoma Assay from Yale University
6. PathoGenetix Names Ann Merrifield as Chief Executive Officer and Prepares to Launch Unique Bacterial Identification Technology
7. Chemical Publishing Company Announces its Niche Catalog in the Water Technology and Water Treatment Space
8. Global Agricultural Biotechnology Industry
9. Fast forward to the past: NASA technologists test game-changing data-processing technology
10. Researchers improve technology to detect hazardous chemicals
11. MiMedx Group to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum