New York, NY (PRWEB) January 29, 2013
One storage facility in New York was forced to shut down. Based on a report from wbng.com, the reason behind was a black mold infestation. And wanting to help the tenants of it restore their damaged properties, My Cleaning Products suggested to them the use of Molderizer, an organic-based mold remover.
According to the report, it was the Heritage Self Storage Facility in Union, New York that was closed due to mold issues. It said that its operation was terminated by the Town of Union last January 15th.
The government regulators found the ceiling of the facility collapsing because of black mold, related the report. They also discovered leaks, exposed wiring and improperly inspected detectors and extinguishers in the building.
One tenant named Anthony Garcia described in the report that mold damaged 40 percent of the items in his and his family's storage unit. Some of those items, he said, were priceless.
However, the owner of the said storage facility defended that he was just a victim of fraudulent reports.
Below is an excerpt from the post "Mold Closes Down New York Storage Facility" by My Cleaning Products:
“Tenants of one storage facility in New York thought their belongings were safe in their rented units. However, what it delivered was exactly the opposite of what it offered.
According to a report from wbng.com, t
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved