Cost of goods sold for the three months ended March 31, 2010 was
approximately $2.8 million or 23.0% of revenues, as compared to $2.7 million
or 35.7% of revenues for the three months ended March 31, 2009. Gross profits
for the first quarter of 2010 were $9.5 million with gross margins of 77.0%,
compared to $4.8
SOURCE Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Launch Xin Aoxing Oleanolic Acid Capsules in Beijing and Shanghai
2. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2009 Financial Results
3. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Host Fiscal Year 2009 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Friday, August 14, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. EDT
4. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Retains HC International, Inc. to Implement Investor Relations Program
5. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Reports Continued Revenues and Earnings Growth in First Quarter of 2009
6. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Reports Record Revenues and Earnings for 2008
7. Inverness Medical Innovations to Close Cholestech, HemoSense and BioStar Facilities
8. Astellas Pharma Inc. to Acquire OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2009
10. Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present Additional Cancer Treatment Data Found Significant by TapeBeat.Com Investors
11. Lotus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints OTC Division Head