New York, NY (PRWEB) March 28, 2013
BioProcess International (BPI) announces the publication of the March 2013 issue of BioProcess International on the App Store for iPad and iPhone. With this issue, BioProcess International continues to bring exclusive app-only content available only to mobile app readers.
Exclusive content for March includes:
Ask-the-Expert — “Finding Flexibility Through the Ballroom Concept” A talk with Kenneth Green, director of operational excellence at Pfizer. Green explains how using closed manufacturing technologies (rather than open or contained systems) allows biomanufacturers to eliminate costly classified environments.
- Best of BPI Revisted — An interview with the author and a republishing of “Bioassay Surveys” by C. Jane Robinson, Laureen E. Little, and Hans-Joachim Wallny
- Author Insights — Article introductions and insights recorded by the authors of each article offer additional insights to help readers gain the most from each topic.
This Issue of BioProcess International also features the following articles:
- Global Evolution of Biomanufacturing
- FDA Biopharmaceutical Product Approvals and Trends in 2012: Up from 2011, but Innovation and Impacts Are Limited
- A Powerful Pairing: Using Mass Spectrometry with Analytical Chromatography
- PEGylation of Biologics: A Multipurpose Solution
- Stress-Induced Antibody Aggregates: Characterization and Comparison with Native Aggregates
- A Statistical Approach to Expanding Production Capacity
- Tunable Half-Life Technology Set to Redefine the Rules on Drug Dosing Frequency
- Deal-Making in the Biosimilars Market
Also new this month: The Cell Therapies Supplement including the following articles:
- 2012 in Review: Signposts Along the Way to Cell Therapy Success
- Single-Use Technologies in Cell Therapy: Lessons Learned
- Automation of Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing: Minimizing Regulatory Risks and Maximizing Return on Investment
- Managing Contamination Risk While Maintaining Quality in Cell-Therapy Manufacturing
- Characterization of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Expansion in a 3-L, Single-Use, Stirred-Tank Bioreactor
- Downstream Technology Landscape for Large-Scale Therapeutic Cell Processing
- Advocating an Evolution: Interview with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Addressing the Cell Therapy Investment Dilemma: The Need for Foresight
Download the BioProcess International mobile app by searching the app store for “BioProcess International” or visiting: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bioprocess-international/id471903987?mt=8
About BioProcess International
BioProcess International™ (http://www.bioprocessintl.com) is a monthly, controlled-circulation magazine devoted to the development, scale-up, and manufacture of biotherapeutics and biodiagnostics. Each issue provides the global industrial biotherapeutic community with up-to-date, peer-reviewed information detailing the business, politics, ethics, applications, products, and services required to successfully drive biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and biodiagnostics through the development and manufacturing process.
BioProcess International™ is part of the IBC Life Sciences Division of Informa, plc, a leading international provider of specialist information and services for the academic, professional and business communities. Informa offers a world-class portfolio of publications, events and data services for researchers, students, lecturers and professionals in the academic and scientific communities worldwide.
Subscribe today at http://inf-sub.halldata.com/site/INF000015BCland/init.do
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10578111.htm.
Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Life Technologies Acquires BAC BV, Expands Capabilities in Bioprocessing2
. BioProcess International December 2012 Issue Now Available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone3
. BioStorage Technologies Expands its Service Offering to Include Advanced Bioprocessing Solutions4
. US Radiopharmaceuticals (USR) Awards Contract to Von Gahlen International for New Technetium-99m Generator Production Line Using Low Enriched Uranium Molybdenum-995
. Atlantica Group LLC to Support International "Soft-Landing" Efforts of Incubators and Accelerators6
. TaxOps Announces Partner Appointment to Prominent International Position with Fortune 100 Company7
. SRI International Licenses Bed Bug Detection Technology to Redcoat, a Virginia-Based Start-Up Company8
. SOTIO a.s. Appoints Chiltern International9
. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals’ Industrial Operations & Product Supply Site Receives International Recognition for Operational Excellence10
. La Société Internationale dUrologie lanza la SIU Academy, un nuevo recurso para urólogos11
. Abacus International Expands Annual Partnership With HealthEconomics.Com