The 301 Binney Street property is owned through BioMed's joint venture with institutional investors advised by Prudential Real Estate Investors.
About BioMed Realty Trust
BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on Providing Real Estate to the Life Science Industry®. The company's tenants primarily include biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies and other entities involved in the life science industry. BioMed owns or has interests in 69 properties, representing 112 buildings with approximately 10.5 million rentable square feet. The company's properties are located predominantly in the major U.S. life science markets of Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York/New Jersey, which have well-established reputations as centers for scientific research. Additional information is available at www.biomedrealty.com
About Prudential Real Estate Investors
PREI®, one of the leaders in the global real estate investment management business, offers a broad range of investment vehicles that invest in private and public market opportunities in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Headquartered in Parsip
SOURCE BioMed Realty Trust, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Serica Technologies Expands Facilities in Massachusetts, Combines State-Of-The-Art Textile Engineering and Biomedical Manufacturing
2. BioMed Realty Trust Declares Third Quarter 2007 Common Stock and Preferred Stock Dividends
3. CryoLife Signs Distribution Agreement for Inclusion of BioGlue(R) Surgical Adhesive in Hernia Repair Kit with Proxy Biomedical Surgical Meshes
4. Verax Biomedical Receives 510 (k) Clearance from FDA for Platelet PGD Test
5. SLIM Search, Inc. Sponsors Next Generation Sequencing Conference for the Biomedical Market
6. NCIIA Announces Launch of 4th Annual Student Biomedical Innovation Competition
7. New Scientists Boost Disease-based Research at Boston Biomedical Research Institute
8. Foundation for Biomedical Research Board Chairman Awarded Congressional Gold Medal
9. Crux Biomedical Announces First Successful U.S. Implant of Its New Retrievable Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter
10. Environmental Tectonics Corporations BioMedical Division Announces New Contract
11. Avery Biomedical Devices, Inc. Appoints Elefteriades to its Board of Directors