Toronto Stock Exchange Symbol: MS
EDMONTON, March 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - BioMS Medical Corp. (TSX: MS) today reported that Spectral Diagnostics (TSX: SDI) has received Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Toraymyxin(TM). Spectral Diagnostics and BioMS have entered into a services agreement whereby BioMS will assist Spectral, as required, in its commercialization of Toraymyxin(TM), a therapeutic hemoperfusion device for the treatment of severe sepsis. This approval permits Spectral to initiate its planned pivotal trial for Toraymyxin(TM) in the United States.
Spectral also reported that it has closed its previously announced private placement of 48,750,000 units of the Company for gross proceeds of $19.5 million'/>"/>
SOURCE BioMS Medical Corp.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Spectral diagnostics Raises $14 million and enters into strategic collaboration with BioMS Medical to commercialize treatment for sepsis
2. BioMS Medical provides corporate update
3. BioMS Medical Announces Third Quarter 2009 Results
4. BioMS Medical announces second quarter 2009 results
5. BioMS Medical to present at the 2009 Symposium for the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences
6. BioMS Medical to participate in panel session at Bio International Convention 2009
7. BioMS Medical Announces First quarter 2009 results
8. BioMS Medical to present at Alberta Economic Forum in Geneva
9. BioMS Medical to present at BioFinance 2009
10. BioMS Medicals pivotal international multiple sclerosis trial receives positive review from Data Safety Monitoring Board
11. BioMS Medicals phase III U.S. multiple sclerosis trial receives positive safety review from Data Safety Monitoring Board