Olympus is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in healthcare, life science and consumer electronics products. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include:
Gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; -- Advanced clinical and research microscopes; -- Lab automation systems, chemistry-immuno and blood bank analyzers and reagents; -- Digital cameras and voice recorders.
Olympus serves healthcare and commercial laboratory markets with integrated product solutions and financial, educational and consulting services that help customers to efficiently, reliably and more easily achieve exceptional results. Olympus develops breakthrough technologies with revolutionary product design and functionality for the consumer and professional photography markets, and also is the leader in gastrointestinal endoscopy and clinical and educational microscopes.
The company's stock is traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Section 1 (Ticker: 7733) and the Osaka Securities Exchange Section 1 (Ticker 7733) also the company's ADR trades on the OTC (Over the counter) market in USA. (Symbol: OCPNY). In its most recent full year of operations, which ended March 31, 2008, Olympus had consolidated revenues of 1,128 billion yen (or approximately $11.6 billion based on an exchange rate of $1.00 = 97 yen as of February 24, 2009). For more information, visit
SOURCE Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Beckman Coulter Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2008 Results; Earnings Outlook Achieved on Strong Fundamentals
2. Beckman Coulter Declares Quarterly Dividend Payout of $0.17 Per Share
3. Beckman Coulter Announces Fourth Quarter 2008 Earnings to be Released on Monday, February 9, 2009, After Market Closes
4. Beckman Coulter to Present at the 27th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
5. Beckman Coulter to Host Annual Business Review
6. Beckman Coulter to Present at Upcoming Healthcare Conferences
7. Beckman Coulter to Present at the Lazard Capital Markets 5th Annual Healthcare Conference
8. Beckman Coulter Signs Agreements with Adventist Health; Broad Product Offering Enhances Delivery of Quality Patient Care
9. Beckman Coulter to Present at the Oppenheimer Annual Healthcare Conference
10. Beckman Coulter Declares Quarterly Dividend Payout of $0.17 Per Share
11. Beckman Coulter Investor Events Second Half of 2008