IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviir Inc., a biotechnology company, dedicated to the prevention of cardiovascular disease through innovative laboratory tests, sponsored the Eco Hideaway Music Artist Stage at The Chateaux in Park City, Utah, January 19-21 during the Sundance Film Festival. In collaboration with GUARDaHEART Foundation, a non-profit committed to Heart Disease prevention, Aviir's Music Stage included a diverse mix of over 30 musical acts, all in support of GUARDaHEART's SaveThe1 movement, a campaign designed to promote Heart Disease awareness and education.
GUARDaHEART Foundation teamed up with Aviir Laboratories, to provide on-site blood draws at the Eco Hide-Away. The newly developed MIRISK VP™ test is designed to identify those who are truly at risk of Heart Disease. The easy-to-understand risk score categorizes an individual's risk of experiencing a cardiac event within the next 5 years. The purpose of identifying those who are truly at risk in the earliest stages of Heart Disease is to promote preventative lifestyle modifications, before a heart attack can occur.
The Eco Hide-Away Music Stage featured musicians from all over the US, including: The Voice's Finalist Jared Blake, Maddie Wilson , Natalie Gelman , Cruzmatik, Stolen Rhodes, Amy Weber , BigA, The Command Sisters, Erick Macek , Duwende, My Cousin the Emperor, Pablo Blaqk, The Almighty Grind, Bon Vivant, VanLadyLove, Burning Slow, Johnny Kaplan & The Lazy Stars, members of the Foo Fighters and Wallflowers with Darryl Hannah , A
SOURCE Aviir Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Aviir, Inc.s CEO Dr. Douglas Harrington Delivered The Facts Surrounding Heart Disease At The Los Angeles Ultimate Womens Expo
2. Aviir Diagnostic Laboratories Secures $8 Million In Funding From Silicon Valley Bank
3. Aviir Laboratories Announce National Agreement with Stratose
4. Aviir Laboratories Announce National Agreement with Three Rivers Provider Network
5. Aviir Laboratories Announce National Agreement With MultiPlan
6. Aviir Diagnostics Laboratory in Collaboration with Cause;ology Sponsors "Storyland," a Red Carpet Charity Extravaganza in Hollywood
7. Caris Sponsors CancerCare Connect Education Workshop on Molecular Profiling in the Treatment of Breast Cancer
8. Pinnaclife Sponsors "The Prevent Event: Breast Cancer Education And You!"
9. Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Sponsors First of its Kind Research Initiative to Advance Multiple Sclerosis Science
10. APCER Pharma Sponsors Major Industry Conference
11. Cambridge Healthtech Associates™ Co-Sponsors BIO Debrief Networking Reception with Xconomy