Important additional information
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to purchase or a solicitation of an offer to sell OSI's common stock. The tender offer ("Tender Offer") is being made pursuant to a tender offer statement on Schedule TO (including the offer to purchase, letter of transmittal and other related tender offer materials) initially filed by Astellas Pharma Inc. ("Astellas") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on March 2, 2010. These materials, as they may be amended from time to time, contain important information, including the terms and conditions of the offer, that should be read carefully before any decision is made with respect to the Tender Offer. Investors and shareholders can obtain a free copy of these materials and other documents filed by Astellas with the SEC at the website maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov. The Tender Offer materials may also be obtained for free by contacting the information agent for the tender offer, Georgeson Inc. at (212) 440-9800.
OSI Pharmaceuticals' ("OSI") stockholders should read the company's solicitation/recommendation statement on schedule 14D-9, which was initially filed with the SEC on March 15, 20
SOURCE Astellas Pharma US, Inc.; OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Astellas and Theravance Report Additional Telavancin Data at 47th Annual ICAAC
2. Astellas Pharma US, Inc. and The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) Collaborate on Content for Transplant Experience Program
3. Astellas and Boehringer Ingelheim Reach Settlement Agreement with Ranbaxy on Flomax Patent Case
4. CV Therapeutics and Astellas Announce FDA Approval for Lexiscan(TM) (regadenoson) Injection
5. Astellas Launches Lexiscan(TM) (Regadenoson) Injection for Use as a Pharmacologic Stress Agent in Radionuclide Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
6. FDA Approves Astellas Vaprisol(R) (Conivaptan Hydrochloride Injection) Premixed in 5% Dextrose for the Treatment of Hyponatremia
7. CV Therapeutics Statement on Unsolicited Proposal From Astellas
8. CV Therapeutics Board of Directors Rejects Astellas Unsolicited Proposal
9. CV Therapeutics Advises Stockholders to Take No Action at This Time in Response to Astellas Tender Offer
10. CV Therapeutics Board of Directors Rejects Astellas Tender Offer
11. Astellas Receives FDA Approval for Use of Prograf(R) (Tacrolimus) in Conjunction With Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) in Kidney Transplant Recipients