ARMSTRONG, Iowa, Feb. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Art's Way Manufacturing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARTW), announces its wholly owned subsidiary, Art's Way Scientific, Inc. - Buildings For Science - has launched a new web site - http://www.buildingsforscience.com/ The new site, reflective of the company's new brand image, is graphically enhanced, clean and more user-friendly.
Art's Way Scientific (http://www.buildingsforscience.com) is a leading supplier of custom-designed modular laboratories for biocontainment, animal science, public health, and biomedical & security requirements.
Dan Palmer, General Manager of Art's Way Scientific - Buildings For Science - said, "Many of our clients and prospective customers we have looking at our website are scientific researchers and academic facility managers who tend to be very internet savvy when it comes to finding the appropriate suppliers for their specific building needs. It was important for us to develop a website that showcases our product knowledge, current information and competitive edge. One very important element of the new web site is that it hosts an improved technical library, which includes case studies and references."
J. Ward McConnell, Jr., Executive Chairman of the Board, said, "The goal of Art's Way Scientifics' new web site is to provide a one-stop technology resource that will enhance information exchange, continue industry education, and initiate a running dialogue about advancements in modular laboratory technology, design and construction. We are committed to providing our customers with a simple site providing the latest information to help them make informed decisions."
About Art's Way Scientific, Inc. - B
SOURCE Art?s Way Manufacturing, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Medical Machines Online Announces Release of a Brand New Philips HeartStart AED Defibrillator
2. Scopus to Expand Arts & Humanities Coverage
3. China Sky One Medical, Inc. Starts Production at Newly Acquired Facility and Reaffirms Guidance
4. Tips on how to build a better home for biological parts
5. Oncolytics Biotech Inc. Starts Patient Enrolment in U.S. Phase 2 Clinical Trial Investigating REOLYSIN(R) in Combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin
6. Tips on how to build a better home for biological parts
7. Gerresheimer Starts Process to Sell off its Business Segment of Technical Plastics
8. Roche starts acquisition process of ARIUS to gain access to new screening platform for antibody therapeutics
9. AMT Starts Collaboration With St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital on Gene Therapy for Hemophilia B. Company Accesses Exclusive Commercial Rights to Final Therapy
10. Anesiva Launches Needle-Free Zingo(TM) to Reduce Pain from IV Starts and Blood Draws in Children
11. Oncolytics Biotech Inc. Starts Patient Enrolment in U.K. Phase II Clinical Trial Investigating REOLYSIN(R) in Combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin