NEW YORK, November 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Arthroscopy Devices Market (Arthroscopes, Arthroscopy Shavers, Arthroscopy RF systems, Arthroscopy Visualization Systems, Arthroscopy Implants, Arthroscopy Fluid Management Systems) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019," the global arthroscopy devices market was valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2013 to 2019, to reach an estimated value of USD 5.1 billion in 2019.
Browse the full report with complete TOC at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/arthroscopy-devices-market.html
Rising awareness of sports coupled withgrowing indulgence in outdoor activities of youngsters as well as ageing population has led to increase in incidence of sports injuries. Moreover, rise in ageing and obese population has concurrently led to increase in prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bone tumor and others. All the aforementioned factors are responsible for fuelling the growth of arthroscopic procedures, resulting in overall growth of arthroscopic devices market.
Lack of reimbursement and unfavorable taxation policies of the U.S. and European governments have negatively affected the growth of this market. Cost containment for healthcare sector with introduction of Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act in the U.S. are expected to be the major impediments for growth of arthroscopic devices market. The European region still grappling with Euro crisis is expected to have the slowest growth during the forecast period. The OEMs are now struggling to remedy their balance sheets through expansions in emerging economies such as India, Chin
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. ResearchMoz: Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market
2. New magnetic-field-sensitive alloy could find use in novel micromechanical devices
3. Drexel expert: Efficiency metrics for energy storage devices need standardization
4. FDA Establishes New Product Codes for Interbody Devices With Integrated Fixation
5. Low-cost paper-based wireless sensor could help detect explosive devices
6. New method for enhancing thermal conductivity could cool computer chips, lasers and other devices
7. ResearchMoz: Logic Integrated Circuit (IC) Market to 2020 - Programmable Logic Devices (PLD) and Application Specific Standard Product (ASSP) Dominate with a 78% Market Share
8. Medi-Solve Coatings Develops Masking Process for Medical Devices
9. Carbon-based transistors ramp up speed and memory for mobile devices
10. Neonatal and Preterm Infants Enteral Feeding Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD 2.62 Billion Globally by 2018: Transparency Market Research
11. MarketsandMarkets: Global Spine Surgery Devices Market Worth $14.8 Billion by 2017