DUBLIN, July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8995sx/aqua_feed_market) has announced the addition of the "Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018" report to their offering.
Fish require energy and essential nutrients for body-maintenance, movement, normal metabolic functions, and growth. Fish can obtain their energy and nutrients from natural food in ponds, from feed supplied by the farmers or from a combination of both the sources. Feed is a major expenditure for fish farmers as it accounts for 40% - 50% of the production cost. The global aqua feeds market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2013 to 2018, reaching 82,390.5 KMT by 2018.
The global aqua feeds market has grown exponentially in the last few years and a similar trend is expected to follow for the next 5-7 years. Leading companies are focusing on launching of new products for expansion of the business in local as well as foreign market. Investment and expansion is the second most preferred growth strategy after new product launches.
Asia-Pacific and Europe are the leading consumers of Aqua feeds-together accounting for more than 70% of the consumption on a global scale. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in terms of revenue. Growth is particularly high in countries such as China, Japan'/>"/>
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Biomarkers - Technologies, Markets and Companies - Updated 2012 Report
2. Molecular Diagnostics: Technologies, Markets and Companies - 2013 Report
3. Life Technologies Expands CEERAM Food Safety Range to Global Market
4. Next Generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets
5. Global Ubiquitin Proteasome Research and Development Market to Surpass $5.5 Billion by 2018: BCC Research
6. RXi Pharmaceuticals Announces Application for NASDAQ Capital Market Listing and Reverse Stock Split
7. Global Graphite Market 2012-2016
8. Surveyed U.S. Payers Are Significantly More Likely To Reimburse Biosimilars Developed By Multinational Manufacturers Compared With Those Developed By Regional Emerging Market Players
9. China Pharmaceutical Industry Examined in New Kelly Scientific Publications Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
10. Global Activated Carbon Market 2012-2016: Latest Market Share, Growth, Analysis, Size, Trends & Forecast Research Report 2012-2016 Available at Marketresearchreports.biz
11. Stem Cell Therapy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2018