LINCOLN, Mass., Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com), the industry-leader in applying mechanistic modeling to drug research and development, today announced their participation in a Keystone Symposium on Biobetters and Next-Generation Biologics: Innovative Strategies for Optimally Effective Therapies. Anna Katharina Wilkins, PhD, Senior Scientist at Applied BioMath will present a poster titled "Computational exploration of mechanistic determinants of antibody drug-conjugate pharmacokinetics using quantitative systems pharmacology modeling strategies." In addition, Jennifer Park, PhD, Director of Business Development at Applied BioMath will present a poster titled "Quantitative systems pharmacology and immunotherapy: accelerating lead generation and optimization of a PD-1 x TIM-3 biotherapeutic in immuno-oncology."
"Applied BioMath is committed to pushing the envelope in the field of quantitative systems pharmacology as well as educating scientists about the value of incorporating such technology into their drug research and development," said Dr. John Burke, PhD, Co-Founder, President, and CEO of Applied BioMath. "This Keystone Symposium provides an ideal environment for us to present our cutting-edge research to scientists from leading industry and academic institutions as well as regulatory agencies."
About Applied BioMath
Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com), the industry-leader in applying mechanistic modeling to drug research and development, helps biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies answer complex, critical Go/No-go decisions in R&D. Applied BioMath leverages biology, proprietary mathematical modeling and analysis technology, high-performance computing, and decades of industry experience to help groups better understand their candidate, its best-in-class parameters, competitive advantages, and the best path forward. Our involvement shortens project timelines, lowers cost, and increases the likelihood of a best-in-class drug. We provide clarity to complex situations, answer otherwise unanswerable questions, and our approach, when validated in the clinic, is 10x more accurate than traditional methodologies.
Applied BioMath and the Applied BioMath logo are trademarks of Applied BioMath, LLC.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applied-biomath-llc-presents-work-in-immuno-oncology-and-antibody-drug-conjugates-at-keystone-symposium-300396010.html
Related biology technology :
1. APPLIED PHYSIOLOGY® Receives key US Patent Award for its Unique NAVIGATOR™ Technology
2. SPIE Encouraged By Increased Science Funding in Obama Budget, Urges Applied Research Emphasis
3. SPIE Appoints Ni-Bin Chang Editor of Journal of Applied Remote Sensing
4. Best papers in applied technology from Springer journals chosen
5. Applied Integrin Sciences, Inc. Announces Exceptional Results In Ovarian Cancer Study
6. Dr. Rongxiang Xu: Mankind Is Entering New Era of Applied Organ Regeneration Science
7. Pittcon Recognizes Outstanding Achievements in Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy
8. Applied Silicone Launches Ultra-Soft LSR
9. CAP Technology is Being Applied to Isolation/Containment Applications Worldwide
10. Dr. Michael E. Hogan, Ph.D., Joins Applied DNA Sciences as Vice President, Life Sciences
11. Applied DNA Sciences to Host Conference Call Tuesday August 12, 2014