Michael Kavanaugh, MD, Chief Scientific Officer of CytomX Therapeutics
CytomX Therapeutics' novel Probody Platform allows the design of drugs that take advantage of unique conditions in the tumor microenvironment to enhance the tumor-targeting features of an antibody while reducing drug activity in healthy tissue. Applied BioMath's QSP platform model will be systematically studied to better understand how avidity and target expression affect tissue targeting. This model will also be used to predict optimal drug properties and to help understand how to optimize probody efficiencies to maximize anti-tumor targeting while minimizing the normal tissue binding.
"The Probody platform from CytomX Therapeutics is exemplary of the novel approaches needed to transform drug development. We are thrilled to help maximize the efficiency of their innovations leveraging our own proprietary technologies. "
Dr. John Burke, PhD, Co-Founder, President, and CEO of Applied BioMath
About Applied BioMath
Applied BioMath (www.appliedbiomath.com), the industry-leader in applying mechanistic modeling to drug research and development, helps biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies answer complex, critical Go/No-go decisions in R&D. Applied BioMath leverages biology, proprietary mathematical modeling and analysis technology, high-performance computing, and decades of industry experience to help groups better understand their candidate, its best-in-class parameters, competitive advantages, and the best path forward. Our involvement shortens project timelines, lowers cost, and increases the likelihood of a best-in-class drug. We provide clarity to complex situations, answer otherwise unanswerable questions, and our approach, when validated in the clinic, is 10x more accurate than traditional methodologies.
Applied BioMath and the Applied BioMath logo are trademarks of Applied BioMath, LLC.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applied-biomath-llc-and-cytomx-therapeutics-inc-announce-a-collaboration-to-develop-a-quantitative-systems-pharmacology-probody-platform-model-for-use-in-lmmuno-oncology-300399748.html
Related biology technology :
1. Applied BioMath, LLC presents work in immuno-oncology and antibody drug-conjugates at Keystone Symposium
2. Applied BioMath, LLC to present at Boston Area Group for Informatics and Modeling Meeting
3. Applied Biophysics Engages ibidi USA as Manufacturer’s Representative in the US and Canada
4. Pittcon Solicits Call for Nominations for 2017 Awards in Areas of Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy
5. Applied BioPhysics Introduces pFlow Peristaltic Pump
6. Dr. Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD announced as newest member of the Applied BioMath Scientific Advisory Board
7. Applied BioMath, LLC. To Sponsor and Present at QSP Congress Boston 2015
8. Pittcon Recognizes Achievements in Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy
9. Applied Silicone Launches Silicone Gel System with Dual Matrix Technology
10. Applied DNA Sciences to Host Conference Call Tuesday August 12, 2014
11. Dr. Michael E. Hogan, Ph.D., Joins Applied DNA Sciences as Vice President, Life Sciences