Shelf Registration Statement on Form S-3. On July 23, 2009, we announced that we had filed a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and a corresponding preliminary short form base shelf prospectus with the securities commissions of British Columbia and Ontario. On December 7, 2009, the shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (as amended by Amendment # 1 on Form S-3/A filed with the SEC on December 4, 2009) was declared effective by the SEC and we filed a final short form base shelf prospectus with the securities commissions of British Columbia and Ontario. These filings allow us to offer Common shares, Class I Preference shares, debt securities, warrants or units for initial aggregate proceeds of up to $250.0 million to potential purchasers in the U.S., British Columbia and Ont
SOURCE Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Announces Conference Call and Webcast
2. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Conference Call and Webcast
3. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals announces the commercial launch of the Option(TM) Inferior Vena Cava Filter in the United States
4. Angiotech receives approval for Quill(TM) SRS PDO, MONODERM(TM), Polypropylene and Nylon product lines for sale in Brazil
5. Angiotechs Licensee, Cook Medical, Announces CE Mark Approval and European Launch of the Zilver(R) PTX(R) Stent
6. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2009
7. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals announces launch of Quill SRS product codes for laparoscopic gynecology procedures
8. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces filing of shelf-registration statement
9. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals announces FDA approval of TAXUS(R) Liberte(R) Long Stent
10. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces conference call and webcast
11. Angiotech Pharmaceuticals announces FDA 510(k) clearance of the Option(TM) Inferior Vena Cava Filter