SAN DIEGO, June 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMLN) will be presenting at the Jefferies Global Life Sciences Conference in New York on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. ET / 6:30 a.m. PT. Mark Foletta, senior vice president, finance and chief financial officer at Amylin Pharmaceuticals, will provide a corporate overview.
The presentation will be webcast live through the "Investors" section of Amylin's corporate Web site at www.amylin.com, and a recording will be made available on the Web site following the event. To access the live webcast, please log on to Amylin's site approximately fifteen minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any necessary audio software.
About Amylin Pharmaceuticals
Amylin Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving lives of patients through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative medicines. Amylin has developed and gained approval for two first-in-class medicines for diabetes, SYMLIN® (pramlintide acetate) injection and BYETTA® (exenatide) injection. Amylin's research and development activities leverage the Company's expertise in metabolism to develop potential therapies to treat diabetes and obesity. Amylin is headquartered in San Diego, Cal
SOURCE Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at BioCentury NewsMakers Conference, Thomas Weisel Healthcare Conference and Bear Stearns Healthcare Conference
2. Drs. John Patton of Nektar, Igor Gonda of Aradigm, Tomas Landh of Novo Nordisk, Chris Rhodes of Amylin to Speak at iiBIGs Plenary Panel in Vegas
3. Amylin Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
4. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at BIOCOM Investor Conference
5. Amylin Pharmaceuticals Elects Adrian Adams to Board of Directors
6. Xenome Receives a Syndicated US$10 Million Equity Investment from Queensland BioCapital Fund, Amylin Pharmaceuticals and Innovis Investment Partners
7. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at Nasdaq 20th Investor Program
8. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at Merrill Lynch Global Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device Conference
9. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Webcast First Quarter Results
10. Amylin Pharmaceuticals to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference
11. Amylin Pharmaceuticals Announces Time Change to Previously Announced Presentation at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference