BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdge®program. The company is also a participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or "e-channel" for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine solution).
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the "Software Solution Newcomer of the Year" category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the "best and brightest" of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
About BlackLine Systems
BlackLine Systems was the first to develop and offer a commercially available Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation solution. An experienced provider of software to companies from the Fortune 100 to beyond the Fortune 1,000, BlackLine provides quick-to-implement, scalable and easy-to-use applications that automate the entire financial close process to help improve financial controls for companies of all sizes. BlackLine software applications complement existing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
BlackLine offers clients its enterprise-class software in a simple and secure OnDemand/SaaS platform. With a proven track record and a commitment to customer success, BlackLine seeks to reduce the burden the financial close places on accounting and finance professionals.
BlackLine headquarters are in Los Angeles, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago
SOURCE BlackLine Systems
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Amgen And AstraZeneca Highlight Data To Be Presented At European League Against Rheumatism Annual Meeting
2. Amgen Announces Top-Line Results Of Phase 3 Talimogene Laherparepvec Trial In Melanoma
3. Amgen Announces 2013 Second Quarter Dividend
4. A Look Inside, Factors of Health - Research Report on Novogen Limited, Sanofi SA, ISIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Amgen, Inc. and Gilead Sciences, Inc.
5. Amgen Announces Webcast of 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
6. Amgen Highlights Data To Be Presented At American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
7. Amgen To Present At The 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
8. Amgen Names Ray Jordan Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs
9. Amgen Announces 2012 Third Quarter Dividend
10. Amgen to Present at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference
11. Amgen to Acquire Micromet