- Technology Direction - Where are Technology companies heading for? New Research?
Krishna Kurapati, Founder & CTO - SIPERA Systems
- Technology and Education - Growth Prospects
Subu R. Kota, Founder & CEO - Boston Group
- Opportunities for technology companies in Financial Markets? Where financial companies are spending these days?
Indy Reddy, CTO / Managing Director - Citi Group
- Hyderabad - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
Sudheer Reddy, Ex-Chairman - HUDA (Hyderabad Urban Development Authority)
- Real Estate Opportunities - US, India and the Middle East
Chowdary Yalamanchi, CEO & Founder - CNC Investments
- Growth and Direction of Greater Hyderabad
CVSK Sarma, Commissioner - Greater Hyderabad (India)
- AP Real Estate: Growth and Direction in Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, and Warangal
Dr. Jawahar Reddy, IAS, Vice Chairman - HUDA, Andhra Pradesh, India
PHARMA & LIFE SCIENCES:
- Pro-Yurveda - Business Opportunities in Alternate Medicine
Dr. M. S. Reddy, Founder & CEO - ADFAC/ IMAC
- Pharmaceutical Development in the 21st Century - Challenges and Opportunities
Dr. Mansoor A. Khan, Director - Product Quality Research, FDA
- Biotech Revolution in India: Challenges, Opportunities, and Growth Factors
Dr. Varaprasad Reddy, Founder - Shantha Bio Tech
- Macro Trends for Life Science Investing in India
Durga Bobba, Vice President, Head of Alliance Marketing - MERCK
The second day will conclude with a networking event in the evening for all the business seminar attendees to interact with speakers and develop networking. Key sponsors of the Business Seminar sessions include CNC Investments, Bayonne Hospital, G&C Investments, Smart IMS, Capital One, among others.
Mr. Amar Reddy, ATA Chairman, Business Seminars, requests early reg
Copyright©2008 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved