Rob Johnson , Partner at Alacrita, said: "We are delighted to welcome Simon to the Alacrita partnership. He is a very experienced management consultant and his strategic insight is rooted in reality, having first-hand experience of leading a biotech company as CEO of Biotica. He has deep and broad technological knowledge of the life science industry and a sound understanding of the challenges faced by senior management. His appointment represents an exciting development for our business and underlines our commitment to providing exceptionally high quality advice to the industry."
Anthony Walker , Partner at Alacrita, added: "Alacrita's consulting practice has been growing on both sides of the Atlantic, and Simon joining the partnership reinforces our capacity to grow further. On a personal note, I have known and worked with Simon at various times over many years, and it is a real pleasure to welcome him to Alacrita."
Notes to Editors
Alacrita is a rapidly growing management consulting firm providing expertise-based services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life science sectors. The firm is supported by an unrivalled network of experts who operate across the spectrum of life sciences. They combine extensive international industry experience (strategic, technical and commercial), broad functional capabilities and a track record of success across the industry.
Since inception, Alacrita has completed successful consulting projects for big pharma, biotech companies, life science investors, academia and government bodies. Alacrita operates out of offices in London UK and '/>"/>
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Alacrita Establishes U.S. Headquarters in Boston Area
2. Provitro Biosciences Awarded First-Ever U.S. Patent For Large-Scale Production Of Bamboo Plants
3. Partnership between EBSCO Publishing and BioOne Online Journals Adds Scholarly Biological, Ecological and Environment Sciences Articles to EBSCO Discovery Service™
4. Discovery of Circulating Protein Biomarkers by Analysis of the Tissue Secretome, New Life Science Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
5. Veterinary Bioscience Institute Responds to Demand by Bringing Back Their Most Popular Webinar Series
6. New $40 Million Center for Science and Business Ushers in Cutting-Edge Learning at Monmouth College
7. Challenges and Solutions in Conducting Biosimilar Trials, New Life Science Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
8. MedeAnalytics Ken Perez Predicts Rapid Growth of Healthcare Data Analytics Market at Conference on Data Analytics in Life Sciences, Healthcare and Biotech Companies
9. [Webcast] RateMyProduct, Product Assessment Tool for Life Science Suppliers
10. Regado Biosciences, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
11. Quanta BioSciences qRT-PCR technology recommended in newly published CDC protocol for detection of H7N9 Avian Influenza