"By combining Loveland Products' extensive reach in the agriculture industry with Agricen's and Agricen Sciences' history in agricultural biologicals, we have a significant opportunity to create value for growers with next-generation agricultural tools that complement and enhance existing plant nutrition practices," said Michael Totora, President and CEO of Agricen.
Loveland Products provides innovative input solutions to growers across more than 40 countries and is a part of publicly traded Agrium Inc. (TSX and NYSE: AGU), a global crop input and agricultural services provider. Loveland Products and Agricen (then Advanced Microbial Solutions) had previously entered a strategic partnership agreement in 2012, which gave Loveland an ownership position in Agricen, as well as exclusive, worldwide distribution rights to existing Agricen technology and access to an integrated pipeline of new product and technology opportunities.
About Loveland Products, Inc.
Loveland Products, Inc. offers a complete line of high-performance input products to the global agricultural and professional non-crop industries. Loveland Products' diversified portfolio of premium products consists of seed treatment, plant nutrition, fertilizer, adjuvant and crop protection products, which are available through Agrium Retail in North Ame
SOURCE Loveland Products
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Microfabrication breakthrough could set piezoelectric material applications in motion
2. Elsevier Supports International Crisis Aid Through Pillars of Hope Campaign
3. Transparent material breakthrough
4. Blocked holes can enhance rather than stop light going through
5. U of Toronto experiment named top breakthrough of 2011 by Physics World
6. Epitomics, Inc. and University of California, Davis, Complete Star Program for High-Throughput Measurement of Antibody-Antigen Interactions
7. Almost perfect: A breakthrough in superlens development
8. Water sees right through graphene
9. Nanosurgery and the fight against cancer: Major breakthrough at Polytechnique Montral
10. Low-cost optical components through nanoimprinting lithography
11. Research breakthrough takes supercomputing out of the lab