DUBLIN, December 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjr8j8/agricultural) has announced the addition of the "Agricultural Biotechnology - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Agricultural Biotechnology in US$ Million by the following Product Group/Segment: Transgenic Seeds/Crops (Soybean, Corn, Cotton, & Others (Includes Canola, Wheat, Rice, and Potato among Others), and Biopesticides. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. A six-year historic analysis is also provided for these markets.
The report profiles 102 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Certis USA LLC
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Mycogen Seeds
- Emerald BioAgriculture Corporation
- Makhteshim-Agan Industries Ltd.
- Monsanto Company
- Performance Plants Inc.
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc.
- Syngenta AG.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MARKET ISSUES & TRENDS
3. INTRODUCTION TO AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
4. TRANSGENIC CROPS - AN OVERVIEW
5. AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY IN DEVELOPING REGIONS
6. AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY - ISSUES AND IMPACTS
7. END-USE APPLICATIONS
8. REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
9. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
10. CORPORATE ACTIVITY IN RECENT PAST - A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
11. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
12. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
4. LATIN AMERICA
5. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 102 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 120)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjr8j8/agricultural
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved