About Novo A/S
Novo (http://www.novo.dk).is the holding company of the Novo Group, and is wholly owned by the Novo Nordisk Foundation. It was established in 1999 to manage the assets of the foundation and actively make investments on its behalf. Novo Ventures focuses on life sciences venture capital, and is active in both Europe and North America. The firm has four partners in Copenhagen, one in London and four in San Francisco. With an evergreen structure, it annually invests approximately $150 million in venture capital into private and public life sciences companies.
About Lundbeckfond Ventures
Lundbeckfond Ventures (http://www.lundbeckfondventures.dk) is an evergreen life science venture fund investing in companies in Europe and in the US. It is financially driven and invests primarily in drug development, as well as in medtech. Lundbeckfond Ventures is part of the asset management subsidiary of the Lundbeck Foundation which in addition to substantial financial assets has controlling ownerships in H. Lundbeck A/S, ALK-Abelló A/S and Falk A/S.
About Gilde Healthcare
Gilde Healthcare (Utrecht, The Netherlands and Cam
SOURCE Acacia Pharma
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. 6th BSMA Annual Executive Summit to Address the Supply Chain Challenges and Solutions of Biopharma
2. Before the Bell Scans: Hologic Inc., St. Jude Medical Inc., ResMed Inc., and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
3. BIOPHARMA Executives Summit, 6th BSMA Annual Conference: Look Who Is Confirmed to Speak
4. EnduRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at 2013 Rocky Mountain Life Science Investor and Partnering Conference
5. Rational Design of Modified Release Dosage Forms: From Pharmacokinetic Targets Through Technology Selection, new life science webinar hosted by Xtalks
6. New Book Provides Industry Guidance for Major Pharmaceutical Firms
7. HealthCare, Technology Briefing: Market Movers for the Week - Technologies-Scan Corp, GNC, Galena Biopharma, Immunomedics, Amarin
8. Pharma Contract Manufacturing, Research & Packaging Market a New Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
9. Cambridge Semantics to Present on Smart Data and Competitive Intelligence Informatics at 2013 Pharma CI Conference & Exposition
10. Pharmaceutical and Food Product Safety Made Easier with the Environmental Wireless Validation System by Deadline Solutions, Inc
11. FDAs Lawrence Yu to Participate in Live Video Chat on Question-Based Review (QbR) for Generics on CPhI Pharma Evolution