Following Dr. Blake's appointment, the Company's Executive Management Team is comprised of the following members:
- Paul Blake, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer;
- Jurgen Engel, Ph.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Scientific
- Ellen McDonald, M.B.A., Senior Vice President, Business Operations and
Chief Business Officer;
- Mario Paradis, C.A., Senior Vice President, Administrative and Legal
Affairs, and Corporate Secretary;
- Nicholas J. Pelliccione, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Regulatory
Affairs and Quality Assurance; and
- Dennis Turpin, C.A., Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
About AEterna Zentaris Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on endocrine therapy and oncology with proven expertise in drug discovery, development and commercialization.
News releases and additional information are available at http://www.aeternazentaris.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to
the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Securities Litigation Reform Act of
1995. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements
preceded by, followed by, or that include the words "believes",
"anticipates", "intends", "plans", "expects", "estimates", "will," "may",
"should", "approximately", and the negative or other variations of those
terms or comparable terminology, are forward-looking statements. Such
statements reflect management's current views, intentions, strategies and
|SOURCE AETERNA ZENTARIS INC.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.