“Predictions and Reality: Quantified Sustainability Evaluation of TCE Source Area Remediation Using EPA Performance Metrics”
2. Risk Based and Performance Based Cleanup.
“Advanced Diagnostics for Cost Management and Expedited Closure”
3. In Situ Chemical Reduction.
“In Situ Chemical Reduction Technologies – Differentiators and Technology Implementation”
“Elucidation of Abiotic Pathways during successful ISCR-Enhanced Bioremediation of TCE Source Area”
“Field Study for In Situ Chemical Reduction of Carbon Tetrachloride Using EHC®”
“Full-Scale Implementation of ISCR and Aerobic Bioremediation to Treat Pentachlorophenol in Groundwater and Soil – Brazil Site”
4. Munitions Constituent Characterization and Treatment at Ammunition Plants, Training Ranges, and Munitions Response Sites.
“Strategy for Remediation of Dinitroxylene (DNX) at Munitions-Contaminated Sites”
5. Optimized Strategies for Subsurface Delivery of Injectable Zero-Valent Iron.
“Fracture-Emplacement and 3-D Mapping of a Micro-iron/Carbon Amendment in TCE-Impacted Sedimentary Bedrock”
“Injection of ZVI/Carbon for Complete Source Zone Treatment of PCE/TCE in Fractured Basalt”
“Subsurface Distribution of ZVI/EHC Slurry – Validating Radius of Influence”
6. Remediation of MGP Sites.
“In Situ Geochemical Stabilization (ISGS™) for NAPL Management”
7. Enhanced Bioremediation of Chlorinated Solvents.
“Remediation of 1,2-Dichloroethane – and Vinyl Chloride-Contaminated Groundwater: Lab and Field-Pilot Tests”
8. Delivery Distribution Case Studies for ISCO and Bioremediation.
“Evaluation of an Hydraulic Fracture-Emplacement
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved