Summit highlights will include live surgeries, Meet the Doctor Roundtables, and sessions featuring: "Key Issues in new Cancer Technologies," "The Market for Consumer Genotyping in Oncogenomics," "the Grand Challenges in Contemporary Cancer Treatment," "The Revolution in Radiotherapy Technology," "Corporate Venturing in a time of Financial Crisis," "Maximizing Innovation in Pharma," and "Enabling New Technologies and New Therapies," and much more.
In addition, for the fourth consecutive year, Cleveland Clinic experts will present their selection of the "Top 10" medical innovations that will break through in 2010. This year's session will be led by Michael Roizen, M.D., Cleveland Clinic's Chief Wellness Officer, and
The 2009 Medical Innovation Summit begins Monday, Oct. 5 at 2 p.m. Premier sponsors of the 2009 Medical Innovation Summit include The Wall Street Journal, PhRma and Premium Sponsor, General Electric.
About Cleveland Clinic Innovations
CC Innovations, the commercialization and innovation arm of Cleveland Clinic, organizes the Medical Innovation Summit, promotes innovation and is responsible for commercialization of all Cleveland Clinic technologies. CC Innovations advances product-oriented innovation and transforms promising therapies, devices and diagnostics into beneficial medical products, via spin-off companies, licensees and equity partnerships.
SOURCE Cleveland Clinic
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Environmental Tectonics Corporations BioMedical Division to Exhibit at Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society Meeting
2. B. Braun Medical Inc. Recognized by Industry for Manufacturing Influential Medical Devices
3. Environmental Tectonics Corporations BioMedical Division Achieves Foreign Manufacturer Accreditation in Japan
4. Greenway Medical Technologies To Display Live Interoperability Implementations at 2009 DIA Show
5. Campbell Alliance Launches New Practice Area Focused on Medical Affairs
6. Ten Top Latin American Scientists Named 2009 Pew Fellows in the Biomedical Sciences
7. Senator Arlen Specter and Richard Gephardt Headline Policy Forum on U.S. Medical Innovation, Highlight Achieving Recovery Through Discovery
8. Hill-Rom Innovative Envision(R) E700 Wound Surface Receives Gold Medical Device Excellence Award
9. NCIIA Honors Top Collegiate Biomedical Engineering Teams
10. Printing New Organs: Foundation Funds Medical Technology That Replicates Human Tissue
11. Nektar Therapeutics Promotes Lorianne Masuoka, M.D. to Chief Medical Officer