Collaborations and Licensing
- Initiated a collaboration with the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, to develop microRNA-based diagnostics and prognostics for brain cancer. Under the collaboration, the parties will conduct a genome-wide molecular analysis of human brain cancer tumors to identify unique microRNA biomarkers that have diagnostic and prognostic potential.
- Signed an agreement with University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, relating to the development and validation of diagnostic tests based on the company's microRNA technology. The tests are designed to differentiate squamous versus non-squamous lung cancer, differentiate mesothelioma from adenocarcinoma, and identify cancers of unknown primary (CUP) origin.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of
Allowance for two of the company's patent applications on human
(10/604,726) and viral (10/604,942) microRNAs. The first allowed patent
application (10/604,726) is related to two clustered human hairpins and
their related microRNAs. The second allowed patent application (10/604,942)
is related to microRNA US5-1, a viral microRNA found in Human
cytomegalovirus (HCMV), a member of the herpes virus family.
Conferences and Events
Rosetta Genomics presented at the following conferences and events:
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 1st European
Lung Cancer Conference, April 23-26, Geneva, Switzerland
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual
Meeting- April 12-16, San Diego, California
- Cambridge Healthtech Institute's (CHI) MicroRNA in Human
Disease and Development Conference, March 10-11, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Keystone Symposia, RNAi, MicroRNA, and Non-Coding RNA, March
25-29, Whistler, Canada
Rosetta Genomics will present at the following upcoming event:'/>"/>
|SOURCE Rosetta Genomics Ltd|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved