Delhi, India (PRWEB) August 09, 2014
Recent years have witnessed the emergence of cancer immunotherapy, which has the potential to offer less toxic and more efficient therapeutic alternatives for patients. Over the past 15 years, the researchers have increased their learning about the human body’s immune system, which has led to the achievement of significant number of regulatory milestones during this period. Cancer immunotherapy has been made commercial and the market availability of the agents has enabled the pharma companies to develop novel combination approaches which have the capability to provide even greater insight into the body’s immune system.
Recently published research study “Cancer Immunotherapy Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight” by KuicK Research study highlights the ongoing developments and trends in the field of cancer immunotherapy. Research study gives comprehensive insight on clinical information like patent analysis, orphan designation, companies developing immunotherapy drugs, on more than 1000 cancer immunotherapy being developed for the treatment of multiple cancers. Report discusses various Antibodies, Cancer Vaccine, Cell Therapies, Oncolytic viruses and cytokines therapies being clinical developed for the treatment of multiple cancers.
“Cancer Immunotherapy Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight” Report Highlights:
- Cancer Immunotherapy Market Overview
- Cancer Immunotherapy Market Dynamics
- Cancer Immunotherapy Pipeline: 1080 Drug in Clinical Pipeline
- Marketed Cancer Immunotherapy Therapy: 64 Marketed
- Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Clinical Pipeline by Phase & Country
- Cancer Vaccine Clinical Pipeline by Phase & Country
- Oncolytic Viruses Clinical Pipeline by Phase & Country
- Cancer Cytokine Therapy Clinical Trial Insight by Phase & Country
- Cancer Cell Therapy Clinical Trial Insight by Phase & Country
- Currently there are 605 Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies, 289 Cancer Vaccines, 40 Oncolytic Viruses Drugs, 64 Cytokines Therapies & 82 Cell Therapies in Clinical Pipeline
“Cancer Immunotherapy Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight” report gives insight on the following cancer immunotherapies:
- Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies: 34 Marketed & 605 In Clinical Development Phases
- Cancer Vaccines: 12 Marketed & 289 In Clinical Development Phases
- Cancer Cell Therapy: 3 Marketed & 82 In Clinical Development Phases
- Cancer Cytokine Therapy: 15 Marketed & 64 In Clinical Development Phases
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy: 40 In Clinical Development Phases
“Cancer Immunotherapy Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight” report highlights US dominance in the clinical development of cancer immunotherapies followed by European region. Reports discussed the mechanism of immunotherapies, types of immunotherapies, need for cancer immunotherapy, cancer immunotherapy market overview and clinical developments in fields of cancer immunotherapy.
For report sample contact:
Mr. Neeraj Chawla
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12082341.htm.
Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Leading Cancer Immunotherapy Biotech Startup Announces New Investments, Leadership Appointments2
. Science Magazine: Cancer Immunotherapy is the Medical Breakthrough of 2013; The CBCD Highlights the Link between Immunotherapy and Microcompetition3
. DiaVacss Immunotherapy Product for Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes Receives Orphan Drug Status Designation from the FDA4
. Immunotherapy Offers New Hope for Cancer Patients: One Man’s Alternative Cancer Treatment Journey5
. Leading Cancer Research Centers Team Up To Launch Biotech Startup Focused On Cancer Immunotherapy6
. Argos Therapeutics Presents Data Showing Memory T Cell Expansion After Administration of Fully Personalized Immunotherapy Correlates with Overall Survival Benefit in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma7
. FDA Review in Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer Offers New Insights into Cancer Immunotherapy Product Development & Clinical Evaluation8
. Advanced Cell Diagnostics Initiates Agreement to Study Biomarkers for Cancer Immunotherapy9
. Tuberculosis Immunotherapy Grant for Immunoxel Honibe Honey Lozenges10
. UroToday Launches New Prostate Cancer Focused Content Including Immunotherapy for Metastatic Castration-resistant Patients11
. Cancer Immunotherapy Expert Joins Pacific Meso Center Research Team