|Description|| The 820-MS features Varians unique collision reaction interface (CRI) system*, which provides simple, routine removal of troublesome spectroscopic interferences. The result is faster, more flexible interference-free analysis without the worry of complex multipole or scanning quadrupole ion guides, or cells. And, by coupling autotuning of all instrument parameters, including CRI gases, instrument productivity is greatly enhanced.
Varian 820-MS features include:
- Fast switch-over. Varians unique* collision reaction
interface (CRI) system makes setup of complex reaction cell conditions a thing of the past. Simply turn on the gas flow to remove interferences. Its that simple.
- Unique* collisional interface/extraction optics minimize
interferences, providing reliable, routine, trace level
- Optimized sample introduction system, including computer controlled Peltier-cooled spraychamber, reduces interferences and improves stability.
- Robust, high-efficiency plasma system and patented Turner Interlaced Coils break down the toughest sample matrices, reduce matrix effects, and minimize ion energy spread for maximum sensitivity and stability.
- Patented 90 degree ion mirror and low noise double
off-axis quadrupole provide industry leading sensitivity
- All-digital extended range detector more than nine
decades of dynamic range in pulse counting (digital) mode. Ease-of-use, fewer dilutions, and a guaranteed one year detector lifetime mean greater productivity and lower
running costs for your laboratory.
- Varians ICP-MS series takes your laboratory to the leading edge of laser ablation performance (LA-ICP-MS), providing a solution for the direct analysis of challenging solid samples.
- A range of accessories to further expand the productivity and capabilities of the new ICP-MS series are available. Options like the Clean Room Pack, Productivity Pack and SPS3 autosampler, provide solutions for your most demanding applications.
- Fully integrated LC-ICP-MS using Varian Galaxie
chromatography software and Varian ICP-MS Expert software, making elemental and molecular speciation easy.