- This comprehensive report gives a thorough analysis of global thin film photovoltaic (PV) market.
- The report covers top 5 countries – Germany, Japan, the US (United States), China and Republic of Korea.
- Cumulative and annual installed capacity from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2020 for the Global Solar PV and Global Thin Film PV industry.
- Market share and comparative analysis of different thin film technologies along with forecast. Technologies covered include Amorphous Silicon (a-Si), Cadmium Telluride (CdTe), Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide (CIGS)
- Comparative analysis of traditional solar PV technology and thin film PV technology.
- Competitive landscape which also includes the detailed information of top 10 companies. Key companies covered include First Solar, Inc., United Solar Ovonic, LLC, Sharp Corporation, Kaneka Corporation, Trony Solar Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Key topics covered include the Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market trends, emerging market and Investment status.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow the user to:
- Identify key growth drivers and restrain, and competitive landscape in top 5 countries
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential by developing strategies based on the industry's emerging technologies and current market strategies adopted by the top players.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved