DUBLIN, Ireland, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmlpcb/siliconbased has announced the addition of the "Silicon-based Fingerprint Sensors - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Silicon-based Fingerprint Sensors in US$ Million by the following Types: Swipe Sensors and Area Sensors. Major End-Use Markets also analyzed are Notebook PC, Physical Access, and Wireless. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2018.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends & Issues
3. Biometrics Industry - An Overview
4. Select Organizations Governing The Use Of Biometrics
5. Product Overview
6. Product Introductions/Innovations
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Focus On Select Global Players
9. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. CSI-style DNA fingerprinting tracks down cause of cancer spread
2. Fingerprint Cards (FPC) Demonstrates Fingerprint Biometric Touch Sensor for Microsoft Windows 8.1
3. Papa Johns Restaurants in China Speed and Secure Workflow with DigitalPersona Fingerprint Biometrics
4. Metabolic fingerprinting: Using proteomics to identify proteins in gymnosperm pollination drops
5. Global Fingerprint Biometrics Industry
6. DigitalPersona Fingerprint Readers Receive STQC Certification for UIDAI Program in India
7. Integrated Biometrics Introduces Sherlock The Worlds Lightest, Thinnest, Smallest, Appendix F Mobile ID Fingerprint Sensors
8. Chemical fingerprinting tracks the travels of little brown bats
9. lobSTR algorithm rolls DNA fingerprinting into 21st century
10. Detecting breast cancers fingerprint in a droplet of blood
11. Breakthrough: Sensors monitor cells at work