Justin brings more than 15 years of homecare experience to Sandata, where he will be leading the team in developing strategic plans to align Sandata's suite of solutions with the needs of the marketplace. The Sandata products deliver benefits to all the constituents in the home care industry, including, Payers, Providers, and the Participants.
Previously, he served as Vice President of Operations at Stratis Business System, where he managed the design, development, and delivery of their agency management solution. In addition, Justin founded Careified.com, a home health caregiver-centric solution that allows agencies and caregivers to share, in real-time, scheduling, compliance and training information. His knowledge and proven capabilities in product design, development, and delivery in the homecare industry make him a great addition to the Sandata team.
"We are very fortunate to have found someone with the both product and industry knowledge to lead our team. Justin's experience and innovative approach in designing and delivering scalable homecare solutions will be instrumental as the company continues its growth, and as we continue to address the needs of all the constituents of the homecare industry," said Tom Underwood, Chief Executive Officer of Sandata.
"I am excited to join the Sandata team during this exciting time for the homecare industry. As the market moves from volume to value based payments, continues to adopt the managed care paradigm, and with more care moving to the home environment, the scale that Sandata has built over the last several years creates a tremendous opportunity to accelerate our product leadership. This is going to be fun!" said Justin.
About Sandata Technologies, LLC
Sandata Technologies is a leading U.S. provider of workforce and operational management solutions and services that enable government agencies, Managed Care Organizations, and home care providers to manage and optimize the delivery of home care services. Sandata's suite of products includes Santrax® Electronic Visit Verification™, a market leading EVV™ solution; Santrax® Agency Management and Santrax® Payer Management, web-based software solutions with features including voice biometrics to perform speaker verification, and a jurisdictional solution for states and other payers, municipalities and the home care agency markets; Santrax® Member Management, an ADA Section 508 compliant member portal for self-directed members to view, modify and approve worker timesheets; and Santrax® Point of Care, an innovative data collection and remote chart access tool giving field workers the ability to collect both clinical and non-clinical information at the point-of care.
For additional information about Sandata, please visit: www.sandata.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sandata-technologies-expands-leadership-team-with-product-management-executive-300390785.html
|SOURCE Sandata Technologies, LLC|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Sandata Announces Case Study with Quality Care Services, Inc.
2. Global Military Biometrics Market Growth at 7.5%, 2016-2020 - Technologies Being Used for Local, State & Federal Investigations - Research and Markets
3. Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Program (PEP)
4. Yissum Forms Neteera Technologies for Remote Sensing of Biological Indicators
5. RNA Sequencing: Technologies and Global Markets
6. Emerging Biometrics Technologies: Global Industry Analysis 2015-2019 - DNA Analysis, Keystroke Recognition, Gait Analysis & EEG/ECG Analyst
7. Hoyos Labs Joins National Research Program to Inform Creation of Contactless Fingerprint Technologies for Federal Agencies
8. ID Global Solutions Corporation Announces the Acquisition of FIN Holdings Inc. Adding to IDGSs Advanced Biometric and Secure Credential Technologies
9. Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets
10. Global Behavioral Biometric Market CAGR Growth of 17.34% by 2020 - Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts Report 2016-2020 - Key Vendors: SAfran, CIC & Kofax
11. Global Biometrics Market in Retail Sector 2016-2020 - Key Vendors are Crossmatch Technologies, Honeywell Security, M2SYS Technology, NEC, Safran & Suprema