HOBOKEN, N.J. -- Stevens Institute of Technology presents Research & Entrepreneurship Day on April 30th, 2010 in the Canavan Arena , Schaefer Athletic Center on Stevens campus.
R&E Day is a showcase of Stevens advanced technologies, including its array of startup companies and student based research programs. It is also a celebration of the Institutes' focus on entrepreneurship and success in engineering solutions for the betterment of mankind. R&E Day is intended to foster relationships with industry, investors, and researchers who can cooperate in commercializing these exciting new technologies.
Key note speakers for the day include:
Mitchell D. Erickson, Ph.D. Director, Northeast Operations, Science & Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security who will be discussing the DHS, with an emphasis on how technology can keep us secure.
Frank Fawzi, CEO & Chairman, IntelePeer, who will focus on entrepreneurship & innovation as it relates to both academia and industry.
Michael R. Singer, Executive Director, Security Technology, AT&T, will be discussing security and cybersecurity research.
Stevens Spinout Company Presentations:
Page: 1 2 Related biology news :1
- Attila Technologies - Software and systems for dynamic multi-network wireless signal concatenation that dramatically increases bandwidth and spans the ever-changing landscape of improved wireless communication.
- ID 8 Systems - Ideation software that employs and active stock market where ideas are traded and embellished through a platform of collaboration.
- CADeyes - Advanced mobile mapping system designed to create dimensionalized site and contour maps, and as-built drawings of both exterior and interior of building structures.
- Seahorse Power - Offshore wave energy company with a patented second-generation technology that triples wave power output versus traditional systems.
- InStream Media - Sophisticated cybersecurity company focused on i
. Research shows skeleton to be endocrine organ2
. Newly created cancer stem cells could aid breast cancer research3
. Dominant cholesterol-metabolism ideas challenged by new research4
. Researchers identify proteins involved in new neurodegenerative syndrome5
. Texas researchers and educators head for Antarctica6
. MGH researchers describe new way to identify, evolve novel enzymes7
. University of Pennsylvania researchers develop formula to gauge risk of disease clusters8
. University of Oregon researcher finds that on waters surface, nitric acid is not so tough9
. U of MN researchers discover noninvasive diagnostic tool for brain diseases10
. U of Minnesota researchers discover noninvasive diagnostic tool for brain diseases11
. Story ideas from the Journal of Lipid Research