NEW YORK, Sept. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue.
* The global market for proteomics is expected to increase from $6.7 billion in 2008 to an estimated $7.9 billion in 2009 and $19.4 billion in 2014, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.7%.
* Proteomics equipment was valued at $4.1 billion in 2008 and an estimated $4.8 billion in 2009. This is expected to increase to $13.0 billion in 2014, for a CAGR of 22%..
* Proteomics technologies were worth $1.3 billion in 2008 and an estimated $1.5 billion in 2009. This segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 13.9% to reach $2.9 billion in 2014.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
* To define global proteomics market and other aligned markets, technologies, and terms.
* To measure the global proteomics market with respect to technologies, equipment, services, database, and software and applications.
* To analyze intensively the market structure with respect to drivers, inhibitors, and challenges influencing the market growth.
* To identify the trends, gaps, and opportunities in each of the micro-markets.
* To analyze and forecast the revenues of market segments with respect to geographies (North America, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world or ROW).
* To strategically profile and analyze the m
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved